If you are a passionate and driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, then MBN is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals. The candidate we are looking for must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and a genuine desire to exceed our client’s expectations.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounts receivable management, including billing, collection & deposits
- Accounts payable, including data entry & payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Quarterly GST/QST reporting
- Help in the preparation of the year-end files for the external auditors
- Other duties related to the work, including filing, etc.
- DEC in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an similar position
- Extremely organized and attention to details
- Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision & as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong command of both the English & French language.
If you are resourceful, not afraid of challenges and believe this job is a perfect fit between your interests and experience, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.
Job Type: Part-time